Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Always a Good Time to Breathe!

Dear Friends One and All!

Life is Good! It is only the appearance of negative programing that says otherwise. Life itself is always good and will only get better and better. I'm not the only one saying this. See: "The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent" by Ester and Jerry Hicks re: the teachings of Abraham and you will read: "... life on planet Earth is at its all-time best ... and getting better!"

And now is a good time to breathe this all in!
Ah! Once again breathe.
Very good!

Now, please skip down a post to read my "Welcome to Your Sovereign Health" post.
I'd love to hear what you think.

From my Guardian Angel unto your Guardian Angel - I offer you Blessings, unto your Highest Good and for the Highest Good of all concerned!

Yours Truly!

Chef

No comments: